You only need one layer of Cat Eye Top Coat to make your manicure look magnificent. Color shifting holographic particles will give your nails
an enchanting effect.
- Thick and opaque texture
- Scratch resistant, elastic formula
- With a sticky layer
- Cat eye effect accomplished by using a magnet
How to use:
- Prepare the nail plate: do your usual manicure and shape the nail.
- Remove any oils and moisture using the Didier Lab Dehydrator.
- If needed, use a bonding agent (Acid Free Bond; Extra Bond Nail Repair; Acid Primer)
- Apply a base coat of your choice.
- Apply a colored varnish and dry in a lamp. Tip: the cat eye effect is best accomplished on a black coat of nail polish.
- Apply the Cat Eye Top Coat. You will need a magnet to get the desired effect. Use the magnet on a wet layer of nail polish, holding it as close to the nail bed as possible. By experimenting with the magnet you will be able to achieve all sorts of different Cat Eye designs. Apply a second coat for a more prominent Cat Eye effect.
- Dry in an LED lamp 1min. / UV 2min.
- Apply a top coat of your choice to seal it in. Dry in an LED lamp 1min. / UV 2min.
Removal: use a nail file or soak in acetone.