• Flexible and durable, reusable nail extension shapes are perfect for working with a variety of rigid systems such as: gel, polygel.
• Thanks to these extension tips, ingrown nails will look even more natural. These forms are very easy to use for advanced masters, beginners and those who want to grow nails for themselves.
• Time saving and easy to shape with minimal filing required.
1. Choose the right size for your existing nail shape. The shape should be chosen slightly larger than the size of the nail.
2. Squeeze / apply the gel or polygel until an even layer of material is formed.
3. Form and control the desired amount of material.
4. Before drying in the lamp, press and hold very lightly for a few seconds to make sure that the material has adhered and no air gaps have formed.
5. Dry the LED 30s / UV 60s in the lamp. 6. Carefully remove the mold from the nail.
7. The nail surface remains shiny and smooth. Additional abrasion is almost unnecessary. Use a file to give the desired free edge of the nail.
8. Apply colored nail polish or a top coat of nail polish immediately.