BASE COAT "STUDIOS DIDIER", STRONG FIBER, 8 ML
INOVATION + IMPROVEMENT = CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
Studios Didier Strong fiber baseåÊwith synthetic fiberglass particles.åÊThe product is used as a basis for gel polishing.åÊThe invisible fiberglass fibers perform a strong bonding function between natural nail and gel polish.åÊFor all types of nails.
- Nail reinforcement
- Removal milling / filing
- Even distribution of fiber hair
- Medium viscosity
- Mean variance
Method of use:
- Prepare the nail plate as usual: do a manicure and give the nail a shape
- Remove excess grease and moisture from the Didier Lab Dehydrator nail plate.
- If there is a need for additional preparation of the nail plate, choose and varnish all the nails with the chosen additional bonding agent: Acid free Bond, Extra Bond Nail Repair, Acid Primer or transparent base.
- Varnish Studios Didier Strong Fiber base coat withåÊåÊ1 thin abrasive or minimally forming layer and dry in a lamp in an LED lamp 60s / UV 2min (at a lamp wavelength of 395-405nm
- Varnish in the selected gel polish colour and dry in an LED lamp 60s / UV for 2min.
- Varnish with Top Coat and dry in an LED lamp 60s / UV for 2min.
- Dissolve with Didier Lab remover for 7- 12 min
- Remove with nail drill
- Remove with nail file (preferably 100 grit)