Fiber Base Gel - InnovativeåÊSuper-textureåÊtechnology.åÊStrong and elastic gel with synthetic fibreglass particles.åÊThe tool has nail-binding and nail-strengthening properties.åÊThe synthetic Nylon fibres contained are evenly distributed and perform the main function of nail reinforcement-bonding throughout the wear.åÊContainsåÊ vitamin E for the restoration of weak, brittle and weakened nails.åÊCalcium (Ca) is necessary to maintain and ensure nail strength.åÊDesigned for all types of nails, especiallyåÊproblematic ones.
- Nail reinforcement
- Nail reconstruction
- Extensions (as an additional feature if required)
- Modelling technique "without filing"
- Masking (depending on the shade you choose)
- Removal milling / filing
- Nail strengthening
- Reconstruction of the nailåÊ
- Extension (in addition if necessary)åÊ
- Modelling technique without filingåÊ
- Coverage (depending on the chosen shade)åÊ
- Dissolves in acetone
- Can be removed with a file / sander
Method of use:
- Prepare the nail plate as usual: do manicure and give the nail a shape
- Remove excess grease and moisture from the nail using the Didier Lab Dehydrator on the nail plate.
- If there is a need for additional preparation of the nail plate, choose and varnish all the nails with the chosen additional bonding agent: Acid free Bond, Extra Bond Nail Repair, Acid Primer or transparent base.
- IMPORTANT Add a thin layer of base coat of your choice - shield, rubber or studios fiber for better connection with natural nail plate.
- Apply Fiber Base Gel in 1 thin layer and dry in a lamp - LED lamp 60s / UV 2min (at a lamp wavelength of 395-405nm)
- Apply Fiber Base Gel 2nd layer and dry in a lampåÊ- LED lamp 60s / UV 2min (at a lamp wavelength of 395-405nm)
- Apply Top coat with the selected top coat of gel polish.åÊDry in LED lamp 60s / UV for 2min.
- Dissolve using Didier Lab Remover for 7-12 min
- Remove with nail drill
- Remove with nail file (preferably 100 grit)
Capacity: 10 ml
Country of Origin USA