Nail protecting gel base - it is the newest invention by US scientists! It was created based on the latest most pressing nail care industry demands and challenges.åÊ
Most relevant nail care problems in this day and age:
Mechanically thinned nail plate.
Chemical damage to the nail plate (onycholysis) as a result of aggressive acidic bases and overheating of the nail plate.
Weak and depleted nail plate.
Lower than acceptable wearing time of the base, as the extremely large supply makes it difficult to identify and select the right one.
The most relevant needs raised by nail masters:
Base wearing time should be not less than 2-3 weeks.
The base must not heat up during polymerization!
The base must be shaped in order for the nail architecture to be built immediately.
The consistency should be such that it does not flood the cuticles.
Nails covered by the base should be strong during the whole wear time.åÊ
Base should be thick but at the same time flexible, to avoid gel polish cracking.
Base should be ‰ÛÏfriendly‰ for nails.åÊ
Studios Didier Fiber Octagon base layer formula is rich in vitamin E and Calcium.åÊ
The lack of these vitamins in nail plates causes them to become weak and debilitated.
Nails break and flake, and when covered with gel polish - expectations are not met.
Vit. E. -intended for the repair of weak, brittle and weakened nails.
Ca Calcium) ‰ÛÒ designed to ensure and maintain nail strength.
Contains fiberglass particles - nylon forms a strong and at the same time elastic interconnection. It is these synthetic particles that perform the main function of nail reinforcement. The manicure will last longer, because the glass fiber particles combined during the polymerization will form an extremely stable and strong gel varnish base.
The biggest challenge for the formula creators was to invent a compound that would cause as little heating as possible or no heating at all during the polymerization of the plates when a clear material is used. This invention aims to prevent widespread chemical nail plate damage - onycholysis. This has been achieved by consistently slowing down the process of molecular chain bonding.
- Nail reinforcement
- Nail reconstruction with Vit. E ir Calcium
- Modeling technique ‰ÛÏWithout filing‰
- Removal with electric nail file / filing
- Even distribution of the fiber hair
- Sticky ‰ÛÒ easy to form
- Medium dispersion
- Prepare the nail plate as usual: carry out a manicure and shape the nail.
- Remove excess grease and moisture from the nail plate using Didier Lab Dehydrator.
- If you need additional preparation of the nail plate, polish all the nails with the selected additional bonding agent: Acid free Bond, Extra Bond Nail Repair, Acid Primer or transparent base.
- Apply Fiber base Octagon 1 with a thin layer and dry in a LED lamp 60s / UV 2min (with a lamp wavelength of 395-405nm)
- Apply Fiber base Octagon 2 and dry in a LED lamp 60s /UV 2min (with a lamp wavelength of 395-405nm)
- Apply Top coat of the selected gel polish and dry in a LED lamp 60s / UV 2min.
- 1. Apply Didier Lab remover to dissolve from 7-12 min
- 2. Remove using an electric file
- 3. Remove using a nail file (100 grit is most suitable)
Capacity: 10 ml
Country of origin:åÊ JAV