Didier Lab META BASE COAT – especially concentrated mix of components, that reinforces the longevity and resistance of your gel manicure. The monomer with increased functionality has an extremely large number of reactive sites, as a result of which the stable connection of the hardened material increases. Universal META BASE is used with gel and gel polish systems.
Capacity - 5ml
HOW TO USE:
- Properly prepare the nail plate: do hygienic manicure, matt nail surface with Didier Lab Nail-Prep Dehydrator. Wait for 10-20 s until the liquid evaporates.
- If you need additional preparation of the nail plate, polish all the nails with the selected additional bonding agent: Acid free Bond, Extra Bond Nail Repair or Acid Primer.
- Apply a thin layer of Didier Lab" "META BASE" and cure in a UV lamp 60S, Led in a 30S lamp
- Apply nails to selected gel polish color (2 layers)
- Finish the manicure with Didier Lab Rubber Top Coat.
Removal: remove using an electric file