Top Coat Didier Lab, Glitter No.2, 10 ml
Subtle, gentle glitter effectåÊfor the upper layer of nail polishåÊ
Top Coat GlitteråÊwithout adhesiveåÊ- perfect solution for when you need to quickly spruce up already varnished nails.åÊPerfect for both full nail polish coating and individual d̩cor elements. The glowing particles will enliven the manicure depending on the color of the varnish you choose: dark colors will look luxurious, and light colors will provide a subtle playfulness.
- Smoothes out bumps
- Easy to operate
- Medium thickness
- Very shiny
- Resistant to mechanical damage
- Without dispersion
Method of use:
- Prepare the nail plate as usual: do a manicure and give the nail a shape
- Remove excess moisture from the nail plate using Didier Lab Dehydrator.
- For additional preparation of the nail plate, choose an additional bonding agent: Acid free Bond, Extra Bond Nail Repair, Acid Primer or transparent base.
- Use a base of your choiceåÊand dry in a LED lamp 60s / UV 2min
- Apply gel polish colour and dry in an LED lamp 60s / UV for 2min.
- Apply Top Coat No Wipe Super Shiny and dry using an LED lamp 60s / UV for 2min.
- Soak the nails with Didier Lab remover for 7-12 min or file with 100/180 grit nail file, removing the upper layer of nail polish.
Capacity: 10 ml.