Didier Lab Vegan Base coat includes micro bonding particles. It help the nail polish remain stable throughout wear time. Instantly adheres to the nail, thanks to nail – anchor technology. Using 3 step system it creates triple chain reaction (base coat,color, top coat).
- NO LAMP GEL - LIKE! Green reactive to natural light!
- Supper easy at home application 100%
- Unbelievable lasting shining 70%* (*After 8 days)
- Best wear record ever achieved 98,1%
- No Soak – Easy to remove
HOW TO USE :
- Prepare the nail plate as usual, clean cuticles.
- Remove any excess oils and moisture using the Didier Lab Dehydrator.
- Apply a layer of Didier Lab Vegan Bonding Base coat. Allow it to dry for 3-5 minutes.
- Apply the first layer of Didier Lab Vegan Green Reactive colour. Wait for 3-5 minutes until it dries.
- Apply the second layer of Didier Lab Vegan Green Reactive colour. Wait for 5 minutes until it dries.
- Finish with Didier Lab Green Reactive Vegan top coat. Allow it to dry for a few minutes.
Removal: When your nail polish begins to chip, safely remove it using our non-toxic and natural Nail Polish Remover.
Beauty tip: For best results, apply 2 thin coats of nail polish rather than one thick coat!
INGREDIENTS: 68% natural origin, 75% BIO - sourced
ETHYL ACETATE, BUTYL ACETATE, NITROCELLULOSE, ADIPIC ACID/NEOPENTYL GLYCOL/TRIMELLITIC ANHYDRIDE COPOLYMER, ACETYL TRIBUTYL CITRATE, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, SILICA, BIS-HEMA POLY(1,4-BUTANEDIOL)-9/IPDI COPOLYMER, N-BUTYL ALCOHOL, CELLULOSE, VIOLET 2 (CI 60725)