Vegan Green Reactive Nail Polish that responds to natural light is BIO sourced and made of natural origin ingredients. Formula is 25- free of dangerous ingredients, cruelty free and BIO sourced. The Didier Lab professionals has always had the ethos that nail polish should never be harmful, always be safe. So BE SURE that you will be safe!
Didier Lab Vegan Nail Polish includes Hexanal and BIO ceramics, which are responsible for strengthening, nourishing, and extending wear time. High solids ensure a rich, even coat.
HOW TO USE:
- Prepare the nail plate as usual, clean cuticles.
- Remove any excess oils and moisture using the Didier Lab Dehydrator.
- Apply a layer of Didier Lab Vegan Bonding Base coat. Allow it to dry for 3-5 minutes.
- Apply the first layer of Didier Lab Vegan Green Reactive colour. Wait for 3-5 minutes until it dries.
- Apply the second layer of Didier Lab Vegan Green Reactive colour. Wait for 5 minutes until it dries.
- Finish with Didier Lab Green Reactive Vegan top coat. Allow it to dry for a few minutes.
When your nail polish begins to chip, safely remove it using our non-toxic and natural Nail Polish Remover.
INGREDIENTS: 68% natural origin, 75% BIO - sourced
ETHYL ACETATE, BUTYL ACETATE, NITROCELLULOSE, ADIPIC ACID/NEOPENTYL GLYCOL/TRIMELLITIC ANHYDRIDE COPOLYMER, ACETYL TRIBUTYL CITRATE, BUTYL ACETATE, ALCOHOL, ETHYL ACETATE, STEARALKONIUM BENTONITE, CI 77891, ETHYL ACETATE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, HEA IPDI ISOCYANURATE TRIMER/POLYCAPROLACTONE DIOL COPOLYMER, TRIS-HEA IPDI ISOCYANURATE TRIMER, N-BUTYL ALCOHOL, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, DIACETONE ALCOHOL, HEXANAL, SILICA, LITHOTHAMNION CALCAREUM EXTRACT, CI 74260, PHOSPHORIC ACID, MANNITOL, TIN OXIDE, DIATOMACEOUS EARTH, ZINC SULFATE, CI 19140, TOCOPHEROL. CI 74160.