Didier LabåÊSculpture PolybaseåÊis a hybrid of Base, Color and Gel in one formula.åÊIt is a TRIPOLYMER technology that enables you to do the job quickly and flawlessly.
The advanced TPO compound in the formula is responsible for the fast curing of the polymers even with a high content of pigments and ensures excellent adhesion of the material to the nail plate.åÊExtremely high pigment content, viscous texture enables the product to perform shaping and even restore nail architecture without much effort.åÊThe unique viscous, well-pigmented texture ensures a smooth surface of the formed nail and color.
ColoredåÊSculpture PolybaseåÊcombines the best properties of base, varnish and gel:
- Extremely strong adhesion to the nail plate
- Easy application and nail plate formation perform the function of a base
- 1 coat, light and fast varnishing.åÊConsistency does not leak.
- Portable as a gel: SOLID, DURABLE, DURABLE
- Base and color "2 in 1"
- Instantly masks all nail bumps
- It is possible to perform the cast French technique
- Elastic texture
- Viscous stretchy consistency
- Does not heat / burn nail plate
For different types of nail plates, choose one of the following combinations of uses:
- BOND * + Polybase.åÊDepending on the type of nail plate, choose one of the additional binders.
åÊ åÊ åÊ åÊ åÊ åÊ * Acid free Bond, Extra Bond Nail Repair, Acid PrimeråÊ
- Base Coat + Polybase.åÊAn additional option is to use a transparent base to smooth out extremely deformed nails, or to ensure even better adhesion of the nail plate to the Polybase.åÊ
- Use of Polybase with gel, acrylic and polygel systems as a color coating.åÊ
METHOD OF USE:
- Prepare the nail plate as usual: perform a manicure and give the nail a shape
- Remove excess grease and moisture from the Didier Lab Dehydrator nail plate.
- Varnish all nails with the selected additional bonding agent: Acid free Bond, Extra Bond Nail Repair, Acid Primer or transparent base.
- Varnish dark Polybase colors with 1 thin layer and dry in a lamp LED lamp 60s / UV 2min (at a lamp wavelength of 395-405nm
- Varnish with Polybase 2 layer and dry in a lamp in an LED lamp 60s / UV 2min (at a lamp wavelength of 395-405nm)
- Apply Top coat with the selected top coat of gel polish.åÊDry in LED lamp 60s / UV for 2min.
*åÊLight colors can be varnished with 1 rich forming layer due to permeability.åÊVarnish dark colors in 2 coats.åÊ
IMPORTANT!åÊDid you know that the drying of highly pigmented varnishes in a lamp is affected by nanometers (beam length)?åÊMake sure your lamp is powerful enough.åÊThe most suitable wavelength for the new generation of highly pigmented varnishes is 395-405nm.åÊIf your lamp has a lower wavelength to ensure proper polymerization of the material, double the drying time.åÊ
Choose a lamp with a white or mirror bottom.åÊThese reflections improve the quality of the polymerization.åÊIf you do not have such a lamp, just place a white sheet, a mirror or a piece of aluminum foil under the bottom of the lamp.åÊ
Sculpture Polybase is a soluble product.åÊHowever, its removal depends on the means of tying chosen:
- Extra Bond Nail Repair with Vitamins + Polybase - removal cutter
- Acid Free Bond, Acid Primer + Polybase - dissolving with gel polish solvents 5-10min
- Base + Polybase - depending on the selected base select and removal method